Thursday, April 12, 2007

The moment that has been waiting for long...


AT LAST!!! I has been waiting for this moment for quite a long period

Friends and family have been wondering how's my life been going on since I came to Sydney, Australia (for those of you that're wondering what am I doing here, I came here to further my studies... not on vacation =p). Thus, I decided to come out with my very own blog, something for you guys to know...

Oh yeah, I miss everyone back in M'sia. My most caring dad & mum, pretty sis, cute bro, lovely grandma, relatives, friends, animals and so on.... Miss those time i had back in M'sia. A place where i grew up... Ever since I came here, a new chapter of my life has begun. Met all kinds of ppl from different country, shared different cultures, learned lots and lots of things here. It's really a great opportunities for me to change my unhealthy lifestyle back at home. Really thank God for everthing that He has done for me. I'd become stronger physically and mentally in Him. So ppl, no need to worry so much bout me if you're =) ( but a little worry will do, show that you still care for me =P) Haha...

Phew... That's a lot of things for me to post since i came here. SO sorry for the delay ya! I will tell you my stories slowly day by day. SOOOOO... STAY TUNE!!! Thanks for visiting my blog... Hope that my blog can inspire you guys in the future. Do drop some comments to my blog k! Your comments can inspire me too!! ;p Take care ppl... Cheers!


"there's no strangers around us... just that friends we haven't meet!" =)

8 comments:

-shufen- said...

hmm.. since i'm so nice.. drop comment to "insprire u" la.. good job so far (even though 1 miserable entry only.. but since jz started.. today. okla. that's really very good.=) hehe.
good luck!

esthery said...

sydney sure is great, isn't it ...whoops, i mean God sure is great hahaha
rock on fren! =)

Unknown said...

hey steven~! i was suprise to hear u r over syney now.. anyway, wish u luck ya? =).. may all the best in ur futuretakings, take care loads!

Anonymous said...

hey... win datt, i surpose i wil be the first BB member to drop comments here. but then, sad la you just leave without officially telling 1stkl coy. anyway, i sort out representing 1stkl and personally wish u all da best in your studies. enjoy ... !!

karheng said...

hey, i love this phrase -

"there's no strangers around us... just that friends we haven't meet!"

yah! very true..

Anonymous said...

hey hey you you i dont lik ur gf..no way no way..i tihnk u need a new one..lalalalalala..hahahahahaha..how r u doin there in sydney..great?.. ps:nice blog..=>..

Anonymous said...

ps: steven doesnt hav a gf..

Anonymous said...

macha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!take care :p