Thursday, May 31, 2007

Heaps of apologizes!!!

Hey ppl!!! It's me... wow! have been SOOoooOOo LONG I never put up any new post. So here am I to apologize to those of you that have waiting for my updates patiently. Apparently I have been busy with all my assignments and up coming EXAMS!!! yeah.. due dates every single week for my assignments... But it's alright, what do you expect more of a study life! To my fellow 'assignments wars' mates... Let encourage each other so that we can SURVIVE in this 'war'! haha =p

Well, so how it's going ppl? Hope you are doing well in your life. If you face any discouragements feel free to contact me(after two weeks from now.. there's when my exams end.. hehe) To be honest, I'm actually in the midst of my 'assignments wars'... haha... I just need a break before continue and therefore here am I! =)

Ok! Guess my break has end... have to go back to 'war'! (so fast??? yeah, the longer I stay the more slack I will be..) Wish me all the luck ppl and I will TRY to update my blog more frequently next time. So once again sorry for letting my blog became sooo 'dead'.. take care and cheers!!!

Thanks for reading my blog and hope you enjoy it!


*BELIEVE, HAVE FAITH and MIRACLES will happen!*

3 comments:

Lil' Eric said...

Just wanted to say bro :)

chu hwai said...

Harlo Steven, Hope everything is fine with you there. All the best in your exam, and take care =)

*** Just to tell you that Mei and I are going to NUS in mig July ***

Anonymous said...

wah, you're in australia ady! Good to know that you're having a good time there (except for the exams n assignments part) or are you? But you do sound happy happy joy joy though. ok, take care!