Tuesday, August 21, 2007

After 2 months plus.....

Hey there!!! I'm finally back huh?? hahaha... It's been really quite a long while since I last updated my blog... remembered with APOLOGIES... WELL! Seems that it happens AGAIN!!! The link to my blog is all the while in my MSN nickname but I never have the initiative to UPDATE it... how funny it is!! HAHA... Alright... I'm sorry guys!!! hopefully no more apologies next time... HOpeFulLy... yeah.. =P



Basically, just wanna tell you guys that I AM STILL A.L.I.V.E!!!! (just that this blog seems dead)



I'm not blogging anything interesting today (*AwWWwww*) but.. but.. but I will be right BACK soon!!! This is like the 'warning' post to you guys so that you guys can stay TUNE... ( how pathetic it is.... haha )



Just to show you guys the latest ME!!! on a Cruise with the beautiful Harbour Bridge of Australia behind me... Yeah.. It is BeEeAaaAauUuuTiiIiiIiFuuuulllllll....

.....
..
..
......
...
.....
..
...
...
...

Alright ppl... I gtg now (awwWWw) but hopefully I can make this blog more interesting next time okie??

So, do keep exciting for my next post!!! I love you guys sooo MUCH... Remember always.. You guys are AMAZING ppl to me... always.... =)

Cheers! Good day ppl!




*The major value in life is not what you GET. The major value in life is what you BECOME!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look like monkey go pass habour bridge!!!